This was the day in which I started to adapt to my everyman sleep schedule. Since it was the first day I tried this my sleep hours were not exactly like I wanted to be or should have been. I started the core nap at 12:30 am and woke up at 5:30 am .
After I woke up I felt so good. My first time I felt this way. I was very energetic in the morning but I had the feeling that I had been at a party all the night. But after I got to school my body started to lose energy. I was sleepy but not very bad.
Then after I got back from school and ate something I tried my first nap(3:00pm). It lasted 21 minutes and I was dizzy when I woke up. The second nap was in the evening at 8:30pm. Since after the first nap I was still sleepy and dizzy for about 2 hours I decided to shorten this nap to around 19min. It had proven successful. I was still a bit dazed but not as bad as after the first nap.
After I woke up I felt so good. My first time I felt this way. I was very energetic in the morning but I had the feeling that I had been at a party all the night. But after I got to school my body started to lose energy. I was sleepy but not very bad.
Then after I got back from school and ate something I tried my first nap(3:00pm). It lasted 21 minutes and I was dizzy when I woke up. The second nap was in the evening at 8:30pm. Since after the first nap I was still sleepy and dizzy for about 2 hours I decided to shorten this nap to around 19min. It had proven successful. I was still a bit dazed but not as bad as after the first nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment